2.12.13

December

November left so soft, so quiet,
leaving December lightly to my care.
Little December is like red in the snow,
fairy lights around the room,
and she always love to blow
a little bit of Christmas feelings
every passing day of her little December calendar.

21 comments:

  1. Aw, this is a bit dark and so nice at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is it dark!? then it wasn't intentional!

      Delete
  2. so soft, so lovely. :) Hello December, we meet again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. December, we meet again :)

      Delete
    2. Those words on my blog are the lyrics of the song I posted. This song was the best way to express my actual feelings, and I hope I'm strong enough... I have to be strong enough, girls are strong and I am a fighter. :)
      Thank you, Ellie. :)
      ps: Loving your new layout here!

      Delete
    3. you are strong and I understand how music can explain our feelings,
      thanks for the compliment Mary :D

      Delete
  3. Aw, this is cute! Being the start of summer here, December has a bit of a different vibe but I do love the idea of a white Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny Christmas, I remember that very well.
      But I always wanted to imagine that, though it's summer, the night was cooler at Christmas.. I miss those days.

      Delete
  4. i love these... are these instagram filters? really nice. i like how the color is so toned down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe the year is almost over! I really like your two photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it feels surreal that we're at the last month of 2013!

      Delete
  6. this is so beautiful. makes me feel calm and festive at the same time x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!