5.12.13

Weaving Through

"Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, 
but when we look back everything is different." - C.S. Lewis

It's only 20 days til Christmas! Though there's not much to be excited about, I can't help but be affected by all the festive feelings surging out from everywhere. This Christmas or even after it ends, I hope I'd have something to be happy about; I want something, perhaps like a miracle, to happen so I could celebrate. These two years were like fighting an inner leviathan of bad things, some days were like struggling myself through the endless, deep, and muggy waters with grim intuitions threatening to engulf me, and it seemed like I were to repeat those steps for eternity, yet look how far I've made! I've endured it even without realizing. Truly, is not time the most merciful yet the most merciless abstraction in this universe? Though I cannot see how much further I need to go, I just want to say: It will end this time, it must! I won't worry anymore, I feel sorry to myself for carrying such meaningless burdens. I think I'm gonna add this to my 2014 Resolutions: Don't Worry and Be Courageous!

 *****

Oh, did you guys prepare your Christmas Wishlist?

16 comments:

  1. i've been struggling too this year. it's been on and off wave. but i think that's what life is all about.
    this year, i'm eager to look what the future has for me. hope you feel better too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad and very sad that I'm not the only one going through this...
      I'm as well very curious to what life holds for me.
      Thank you Niken :)

      Delete
  2. I can feel you! I've been struggling in a wrong direction and even after 2 years, I'm still stuck! Let's hope that this coming year will be good for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last six years were horrible to me... As you saw on my blog, sometimes is worse, sometimes is better. I hope new year will be better for you, better for us all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope new year will release us from the sad feelings :)
      thank you Mary :)

      Delete
  4. You should be happy with your ability to speak through words In a beautiful way and touch us through your writing and photography. That is something worth celebrating x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I made a Christmas resolution a few years ago that I only do Christmas things that I am super excited about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. May we all find peace of mind with whatever it is that we are struggling with. I love the vintage feel of the photo. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope the dark icky things will go away soon! sending you holiday joy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it is December already. I feel like I am still stuck September or something strange like that. I didn't prepare a Christmas wishlist. I'm pretty happy to just be going home for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I can't believe it's December :O

      Delete

Hello!