Snow can be very romantic. Especially when falling slowly during a walk... :)
Snow is romantic! I don't disagree!!But my incompetency with words isn't so romantic :D
Oh definitely, December be AMAZING to everyone. :) You better be, haha. :D
Now that you mention it, that snow does kind of resemble coarse salt. I find snow to be incredibly lovely when it's first falling and blankets the ground in white. It's kind of gross once it gets dirty.Rowena @ rolala loves
It's like nightmare once it gets dirty!!
so glad I discovered your blog! it's simply beautiful. can't wait to read more x
thank you :D
it does look like salt but sea salt and fluffier!
:D
Simply divine
:)
Yes, it does. So lovely.
:3
Yeah it looks like coarse salt! PS: Just love your blog. So simple yet elegant!
thank you :)
it might not sounds romantic, but it's beautiful noneless
Haha it does look like c: Xx
kiki see~
"Snow look alot like coarse salt" ... your eyes are very keen. ;-)
haha I only realized while looking at the pictures I took :D
yet a bit romantic.
maybe :)
Yes it sure does look like it! I suppose when it's cold and frosted over, it even feels like it underfoot! Like the pics :)
yeah, the crackling sound when you break ice!p.s breaking ice with your feet is satisfying!
I haven't seen snow up close like that in forever!7% Solution
I hope you get to see them someday!
Hello!
Snow can be very romantic. Especially when falling slowly during a walk... :)
ReplyDeleteSnow is romantic! I don't disagree!!
DeleteBut my incompetency with words isn't so romantic :D
Oh definitely, December be AMAZING to everyone. :) You better be, haha. :D
DeleteNow that you mention it, that snow does kind of resemble coarse salt. I find snow to be incredibly lovely when it's first falling and blankets the ground in white. It's kind of gross once it gets dirty.
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
It's like nightmare once it gets dirty!!
Deleteso glad I discovered your blog! it's simply beautiful. can't wait to read more x
ReplyDeletethank you :D
Deleteit does look like salt but sea salt and fluffier!
ReplyDelete:D
DeleteSimply divine
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteYes, it does. So lovely.
ReplyDelete:3
DeleteYeah it looks like coarse salt!
ReplyDeletePS: Just love your blog. So simple yet elegant!
thank you :)
Deleteit might not sounds romantic, but it's beautiful noneless
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteHaha it does look like c: Xx
ReplyDeletekiki see~
Delete"Snow look alot like coarse salt" ... your eyes are very keen. ;-)
ReplyDeletehaha I only realized while looking at the pictures I took :D
Deleteyet a bit romantic.
ReplyDeletemaybe :)
DeleteYes it sure does look like it! I suppose when it's cold and frosted over, it even feels like it underfoot! Like the pics :)
ReplyDeleteyeah, the crackling sound when you break ice!
Deletep.s breaking ice with your feet is satisfying!
I haven't seen snow up close like that in forever!
ReplyDelete7% Solution
I hope you get to see them someday!
Delete