12.1.14

Sunset

Of all whispered desires, 
to return with        
we chanted the most.

51 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love your new header. And the background haha ;) I do like the colours of sunset, they always seem to make me feel at ease. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe thank you Louise (I love foxes). Hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

      Delete
  2. wow, gosh
    these are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the poem is so beautiful. i love it. i love the purple shade in this these pictures. i think i haven't see purple shade in sunset here for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love the way the sunsets behind those trees. It makes the light seem so hazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember taking a set of photos like these, so fascinated with the silhouette of trees against the sky, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Winnie, the harmony of trees and the sun against the endless sky ;)

      Delete
  6. Looks like such a quiet and peaceful evening. I'm back in the city now and I find that I acutely miss the compan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was peaceful, and as I walked these tracks my mind was overwhelmed with every little memories of the past summer days, and I thought... I do have great memories even in this place I hate.

      Delete
  7. beautiful pictures.

    thanks so much for your feedback re my paintings, glad you liked them.

    loving your new header, so cute!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. And after sunset there will be another sunrise. Another day, another chapter which we can start all over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the header is gorgeous <3 :) So are those photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pictures! I love how stark the trees look against the soft sky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love sunsets! and i love your new design! the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Ellie, simply stunning. Where were these taken?

    Sam // samanthaheather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were taken while I was walking these hills (exercising, new year's resolution!)

      Delete
  13. Ellie, these photos are so beautiful! This place looks absolutely magical!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Ellie, these photos look so good. I love the light shooting out of the tree branches.
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Anita! Tree silhouettes are lovely :)

      Delete
  15. I love tree shapes in the sunset. Lovely pics! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love taking sunsets/sunrise pictures c:
    These are lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous photos! Capturing nature at sunset is one of the most beautiful things (and my favorite time of day)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the colors of sunset are beautiful :)

      Delete
  18. The photos are beautiful! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really nice photos, Ellie. Very atmospheric evening light.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look so serene and relaxing. I love taking photos of early morning sun as much as sunset.

    My cats have attitudes and it almost seem like I can tell what they think by their grumpy facial expression. Thought it would be fun to add captions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha and it was awesome!! Definitely made my day :)

      Delete
  21. Pretty pictures Ellie, so nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful pictures! loving those colors

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I love your blog. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!