21.1.14

Frozen

Feeling like an astronaut when stepping on fresh snow, 
an archaeologist when discovering frozen footprints. 
I wonder if there's anything better than living as an adventurer, 
ah yes, leaping in snow!

"Adventure is out there!" - UP
place: Cheonan Samgeori

66 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures! I love the feeling of stepping on freshly fallen snow <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Makes me wish we had snow. :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fresh snow. When not destroyed by human feet it looks so heavenly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't think there's something more than being an adventurer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and you both! We got quite a bit of snow here today. Your pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Emma, just when I thought the weather was getting warmer it's all white around me!

      Delete
  6. Wonderfully cold photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It was warmer today! Stay warm and cozy dear!

      Delete
  8. Just discovered your blog. Safe to say you've earned yourself a new follower!

    http://naturallyjes.bloglovin.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tone of these pictures... beautiful

    Evie xxx

    www.champagneandshakespeare.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, yesterday's snow are almost gone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dammit, I want snow too! Haha! It's so gorgeous and wonderful and collllld. I really do wonder now though, where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday's snow is gone (almost)! Oh and I live in Korea :)

      Delete
  12. Yep, walking on fresh snow is pretty awesome!

    Hope you're having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy the snow! We are supposedly going to get some tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Also, I hope you don't mind but I have shared your button on my blog. :)

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos! I know exactly what you feel like - except its so much prettier where you are instead of here in the big city! But regardless, you can't beat the feeling of fresh snow beneath your feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One great happiness under our feet! It only looks pretty because the snow's fresh, otherwise it's gross (the grey slush-blech!)

      Delete
  16. everything about this post is absolutely beautiful. seriously.
    i love the snow, too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! Snow's fair and lovely :)

      Delete
  17. Such pretty photos! We have lots of snow here!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maylee, hope you're having a good day :)

      Delete
  18. Looks so very cold, do stay warm.

    PS: Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks very cold indeed! Lovely tones though!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Cheonan! I love visiting there because it's only a 10 minute train ride, and it's a nice place to get an escape from here. The weather has been warming up so much, but I think we may get a few more snow days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather warmed up a lot! and I want it to stay that way :D

      Delete
  21. Great photos! :) I love the snow but unfortunately we don't get any here. I can't wait for winter though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely images! i'm frozen, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful place. Even prettier with snow. We don't have snow around here, so I can only see it when I travel... or via Internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There're many things we miss, but internet's there for help!

      Delete
  24. Those are beautiful images! snow makes everything special!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i loved all the photos, and then you topped it off with a quote from UP. favourite blog post of the year so far :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes! I feel like an astronaut too! I'm originally from Florida so all this snow is still new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand (spent my life somewhere tropical!)

      Delete
  27. I miss the snow so much! what lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh, i love the snow! we are suppose to get snow here in the south today....and my town is freaking out! schools have already closed and there's not even snow yet, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let it snow! I hope it's extra fluffy there!

      Delete
  29. Wow that seems like a thick blanket of snow. Cant imagine how cold. Hope you stay warm Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay warm throughout the rest of winter Nelah!

      Delete
  30. i thought this was going to be something about the movie frozen :D just want to say that you take good photos and ive seen your other posts, you group them together pretty good as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think I named it after the movie, watched it the week I took these photos! Thank you Shayne :)

      Delete
  31. I love your adorable mini posts with a few words attach to them! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!