haha true! i'm so forgetful sometimes and i try to make a habit of writing everything down.. but most of the times i don't. :) i love your doodle~ wish i can doodle like that!
That's my theory with everything I forget, if I forgot it it can't have been that important in the first place! Although it doesn't always work. I really like your little drawing by the way :)
Thank you :3
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little graphic. Your drawings are so lovely, I really like the fish hehe!
ReplyDeleteHehe thank you Louise :D
Deletehaha,,
ReplyDeleteyou know, if i don't know then i won't forget?
Do you mean "if I don't know how would I forget?", if so, you are right :D
DeleteSweet doodles and drawings c; Xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Mei :)
DeleteIt's so cute! I love your little doodles. It's adorable. Don't ever stop :')
ReplyDeleteThank you Olivia :))
DeleteAdorable. You're talented.
ReplyDeleteHaha Thank you!
DeleteNobody forgets the good things... that's true.
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteI like to think you're right but sometimes we do forget important things and it's a little terrifying.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's a terrible feeling :(
Deletecute doodles <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
Thank you :)
Deletehaha true! i'm so forgetful sometimes and i try to make a habit of writing everything down.. but most of the times i don't. :) i love your doodle~ wish i can doodle like that!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jane, being forgetful ain't fun!
DeleteWell, I'm trying to keep myself together.
ReplyDeleteYeap, I think you're right!
:)
Deleteok that is 100% adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteThat's my theory with everything I forget, if I forgot it it can't have been that important in the first place! Although it doesn't always work.
ReplyDeleteI really like your little drawing by the way :)
Thank you Emma :)
DeleteAw this is so adorable. Love your little artwork! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Thank you :D
DeleteThese days I forget just about everything. I blame my baby brain!
ReplyDeletePS: Lovely artwork!!
Thank you Trishie!
DeleteAww such a cute little drawing! Love the 'droopy lil flower'! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI love this illustration! It's so fun & whimsical!
ReplyDeletethank you Emma!
DeleteCute doodles! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI love this, it's so cute!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a nice weekend!
Beautiful doodles!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Barbara!
Deletei find this really inspiring x
ReplyDeleteThank you Helen :D
DeleteHehe Thank you Marlen!
ReplyDeleteNice post;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Paulina!
DeleteAdorable photo! This reminds me of my childhood and is making me feel like doodling hehe :)
ReplyDeletexo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca
Thank you :)
DeleteAhh this is cool, I love stuff like this !! I am new to blogging but yours is awesome !
ReplyDeleteThank you Victoria :)
Delete