i always feel like i'm destroying something beautiful when i walk on snow x
I feel bad, but I like the sound when I walk on snow...
so do i! it's irresistible! x
fluffy snow! it's always pretty when you wake up to untouched snow!
It is lovely to find houses decorated with snow :)
Omg, it's so... fluffy. I miss it, it's gone in my city for now.
Fresh snow are the best! But I hate it when it's hard and black!!
The snow looks like cotton in this photo! Your words are beautiful. ♡ :-)
Thank you Irene :)
Snow is always so beautiful, especially when it is fresh and untouched. Love your blog and your photos :)
Beautiful words, although I hate to destroy fresh snow, I do love the crunch below the foot too.
Thank you Emma :)
You capture and document beautifully.
Thank you :)
Beautiful post xhttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Such a captivating photo!
Lovely post, all round.
i just discovered your blog! it's the loveliest:)
looks like fluffy snow. maybe not enough for a snowman but theres lots of potential for snow balls. :)
Yup, grab a fistful and aim!
Hello!
i always feel like i'm destroying something beautiful when i walk on snow x
ReplyDeleteI feel bad, but I like the sound when I walk on snow...
Deleteso do i! it's irresistible! x
Deletefluffy snow! it's always pretty when you wake up to untouched snow!
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely to find houses decorated with snow :)
DeleteOmg, it's so... fluffy. I miss it, it's gone in my city for now.
ReplyDeleteFresh snow are the best! But I hate it when it's hard and black!!
DeleteThe snow looks like cotton in this photo! Your words are beautiful. ♡ :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you Irene :)
DeleteSnow is always so beautiful, especially when it is fresh and untouched. Love your blog and your photos :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful words, although I hate to destroy fresh snow, I do love the crunch below the foot too.
ReplyDeleteThank you Emma :)
DeleteYou capture and document beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteBeautiful post x
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Thank you :)
DeleteSuch a captivating photo!
ReplyDeleteLovely post, all round.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeletei just discovered your blog! it's the loveliest:)
ReplyDeletelooks like fluffy snow. maybe not enough for a snowman but theres lots of potential for snow balls. :)
ReplyDeleteYup, grab a fistful and aim!
Delete