17.11.13

Cycle

Everything will eventually reach an end. Life is a vicious cycle of beginnings and endings, as we have days to celebrate an end, we will also have days to mourn the beginning of some bad thing... November is passing by, December will come, January next... It feels like eternity since the start of this whole precarious event, yet I'm unsure if this torment will end any day. Winter feels like an isolation... in this silence, as I am constantly reminded of the question, I feel the urgency to choose a single path. When facing a dilemma, my most delectable option was to deal with patience; because it was easy. This time, I know it isn't going to be just that... I really need to find a definite resolution to this problem and it's so conflicting, I won't know the clear result of each choices and this spawns another seed of panic... I need to salvage myself from this weird current that is preventing me from moving on, once it's all figured out, I can finally take a breath. Nothing ever happens accordingly, but since every journey to a new adventure starts with the hindrance of fear, I hope I find courage.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds though, but familiar. I hope you find the strength and get the time to escape the current situation and tie some knots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes not a good thing to live by fear. You know what they say. Nothing to fear but fear itself.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC formerly Dressing Ken

    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes feel the same really. Sometimes I
    feel like what I do does it really matter? Anyway,
    I think in a circle of life there are ups and downs
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Circle of life is bipolar yet neutral. I don't know what to say!

      Delete

Hello!