18.11.13

First Snow

If I knew you were this close,
maybe I should have dyed my nails with red flowers,
well, according to a myth,
if you preserve your red dyed nails till the first fall of snow
love will come true.
Hello snow, see you around.

23 comments:

  1. Beautifully captured shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wait for the first snow here. <3
    I noticed you visit my blog quite often, I'll translate my posts so you could understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really nice to see snow today!
      +Really! That be great!

      Delete
  3. This little poem is cutteee maybe i'll
    do red nails :P Anyway great sky
    pictures. They are mysterious, scary
    and somewhat funerable Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red nails for winter is lovely!
      Now that you mention, the words are unlike the photos D:

      Delete
  4. This is a beautiful blog post. When I first started reading blogs, it was mainly things like this (no one revealed who they were or showed photos of themselves - ah, I miss those days!) I'll come back to visit your blog again soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      Eek! It's only because I've not the confidence to reveal myself!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. First snow is special, but in my family I'm the only one so excited about snow :/

      Delete
  7. Such a cute poem, and like your shots! I hope it snows around Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this before! Maybe snow if too prevalent here for this myth to carry up here! hehe Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you, well, after it snowed, they melted....

      Delete
  10. lovely poem.... no wonder I haven't found love...
    it doesn't snow in the Caribbean..I've never even seen the snow....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      That cannot be true, then how many singles would there be on earth :DD

      Delete
  11. I waited too long for you. First snow.

    ;)

    lonelyblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard about that myth - sounds pretty crazy, but I really like it :)
    Snow, snow, snow... I wonder when it will fall in my country? Now it looks like spring is coming not winter :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a myth in my country :)
      I hope it snows over there, it snowed alot today :0

      Delete

Hello!