22.6.14

Pinspiration #1

1/2/3
Hello guys, I missed you! Every passing day means I'm getting busier and busier, but luckily today I found some spare time and it's been quite a while since my last post, so I thought maybe a post about pins would be great! What a refreshing morning, I really hope you have a great Sunday, see you soon!
4/5/6

38 comments:

  1. I always love these inspiration posts! Oh my, I haven't been on Pinterest in a while, would love to work on some of my boards sometimes, you find so much nice stuff on there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a pinterest addict, I do it everyday :B

      Delete
  2. Why are you so busy, what are you doing :)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bike picture is just perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me hungry hahha!
    But I really like the hand and the ring one. :) I have been thinking a lot about rings lately, and maybe buying quite a few delicate ones like that one, that go together. :)

    Yay for inspiration posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I was hungry when I picked these :B
      I know!! delicate rings caught my eyes and my mind too

      Delete
  5. Love the pins that you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the pins and inspirations c: I am
    inspired! Those puffs with chocolate sauce
    is making me hungry! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those chocolate puffs look delicious :D

      Delete
  7. love love this pinspiration. there was a time when i really really think that everyone needs a pair of new balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Niken!! A pair of New balance would be lovely :3

      Delete
  8. Great pins! A very fun collection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, your layout is so amazing, you do this by yourself? :) I'm totally in love :)
    ps: i want this bike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, yes I did it myself :DD
      I want a vintage bike too :33

      Delete
  10. Lovely photos that brought a little cheer to this rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a lovely day Christine!

      Delete
  11. Adorable pins! I want to post more of my pins because they are such a great inspiration to me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do, i would love to see them!!

      Delete
  12. I love it all. I love skinny rings. I want those sneaks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. can I have it all? these images are super sweet and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish I could have them all too :))

      Delete
  14. Hehehe, I love you on Pinterest. You pin (almost?) daily so when I've missed a little while I have so much to catch up onto because you always pin the prettiest things! ;) I hope you're coping and doing well with the workload and your studies! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe Pinterest means I'm procrastinating :B
      Thank you Louise :3

      Delete
  15. inspiring indeed! :) i want that pink shoes! :")

    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing this! I'm craving for ice-cream now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely pins. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the vintage bike!! x

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Isn't Pinterest the best? Loving all of these picks :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello!