I always forget about the roses in May, even those balmy afternoon filled with the scent of acacia is lost in memory... but I won't ever forget May for one thing, my sister's birthday!(It's so close, ay Raccoonie!?)
Each passing day the weather feels more like summer, I'm ashamed to admit that my recent diet includes bottles of cola and even more ice-creams, also I've been craving the super-simple-summer-repelling-dessert that is a bowl of sliced watermelons (or fruit salad) floating in a pool of icy cold soda. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I hate summer! Summer means being sweaty 24 hours (I hate hate hate summer!), but summer also means lighter clothing like this, if summer days were always comfortable, airy, cool, and fluffy why would there be any problem?
I've been a little busy and I'm going to be busier with my studies, but I promise I'll try my best to not neglect this blog. I'll make sure I'll take lots of photos and write stories (If I had any!), I will!

I totally agree, I don't like summer, I get really sweaty haha. I've never tried fruit in soda before? It sounds really good though.
ReplyDeleteIt is tastes like watermelon with soda hahaha, I know it isn't special but as a kid I used to eat those every summer carnival, it's because of the memories (they taste better)
DeleteAustralian summers are the worst, so dry. I hope this summer is a lovely moderate cool one for you. Enjoy it x
ReplyDeleteThank you Meg! I really hope this summer would be different!!
DeleteI absolutely hate summer too! I wish I could be Elsa from Frozen, then I'd make it winter all year long.
ReplyDeletexx, Be || lovefrombe
Hahaha I'd ask for a private snow cloud like she made for Olaf :B
DeleteI hear ya. I think that's why I gravitate towards linen. It allows me to be covered and stay cool.
ReplyDeleteI really need outfits that cools me faster!
DeleteI hate summer too! In Australia, summer temperature gets to 117 degrees and it is 95 at its coolest. Not to mention the heat waves! Winter is definitely my favourite. Can't wait to see more pictures and read more stories x
ReplyDeleteGoodness, that sounds awful :((
DeleteI really prefer winter over summer but I hate thick coats in winter (I need it but it's uncomfortable)
Summer here is lovely, it's funny how different summer can be in different places! :)
ReplyDeleteEmma | theearththroughalens
At summer, I feel like melting!!!!
DeleteThere are lots of things that I love about summer but I am with you in that I hate when it's way too hot and you are dripping with sweat.
ReplyDeleteSummer >:(
DeleteYou should come and spend summer in Luxembourg! It's rainy, cold, and grey. You'd be missing the sweaty days ;)
ReplyDeleteI don't know, I'm just too tired of having sunny sunny days. If it was breezy without being too bright :((
DeleteI looove summer! but probably because I'm from the Netherlands and we're lucky if we have more than 3 weeks of summer, haha.
ReplyDeleteIf only summers were cooler and there were more shades here (I think we need more trees!)
Deleteyes. I hate summer as well. It turns me into a human sauna and it's unbearable!
ReplyDeleteBut hey! You're doing justice if you're having ice creams during summer cos they are the best remedies available to the scorching sun!
So don't feel guilty there and I'd say you should go for a brain freeze ;)
btw, thanks for the drop by! :D
Hahaha I'll take your advice Tharangni!
Deleteha! I live in bali and it's practically summer everyday in here. there are time when the heat just make me want to punch someone on the face and go naked everywhere. but beside that, i think it's bearable :p good luck with your study
ReplyDeleteHahaha heat is a crazy thing! Thank you Niken :)
Delete♥ b/w rose. fruit soda sounds interesting.
ReplyDeleteI loved summer in Europe but here (in Singapore) I don't like it a bit. But no choice, its always summer. ;-)
Sunny Singapore is sunny! Summer is tiring :(
DeleteI think in the UK we love summer because we only really ever get a couple of weeks where it's actually hot enough to complain about...
ReplyDeleteI guess that's another problem too, having short summer!
Deletei agree with Nathaniel above - the UK is known for its rare summer days, so i love it when it happens - but the ridiculous heat in Tokyo during summer is something i definitely don't miss! x
ReplyDeleteI wish I could control the temperature :(
Deleteoh i love summer even when it's all humid and hot :)
ReplyDeleteI feel all saggy when it's humid :((
DeleteI have to admit I am not a summer person either! I very much prefer spring and fall even though they are so short here! Luckily I live where it is nearly desert dry so I don't have to worry about humidity!
ReplyDeleteSpring and fall are the best! I never knew how humid this place could be in summer -,-
Deleteah i love summer :)
ReplyDeletehttp://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au
T____T sunny summer is bald(?)ing my head.
DeleteOh no, I would hate summer too if I lived in a hot country. I am anxious about being back in HK in August because it's just so humid....
ReplyDeleteI always thought summer in Korea would be mild, but it's so sunny and sticky!
DeleteI love summer but I agree, I'm not a fan of the super hot sweaty days. Yum watermelon and ice cream!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
*sigh* sweaty days... but it rained few days ago so right now it's bearable :D
DeleteActually, I can't believe there is someone who also doesn't summer ! so fun! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥
I'm happy to meet you too hehe :D
DeleteSummers here are so horrid! But, it hasn't been so bad, except the rainy days, which can be good. Good luck on your studies and best wishes. And I live close, in Pyeongtaek actually! :)
ReplyDeleteI was actually happy about the rain... :S
DeleteEek! We're close! I don't know if I've been there, (maybe I don't remember) but I still have lots to visit :)
In my case I don't hate summer but I can bare the hight temperatures! I rather have spring forever!
ReplyDeleteroses are always a beauty to look at. anyway, i don't really hate summer though it can be boring and the temperature here in my country can be compared to microwave's heat! haha. but still, i love it. :) anyway, i have an on-going blog giveaway and i hope you can join because i think you'll like the prices! http://www.raellarina.net/2014/06/june-2014-giveaway.html :)
ReplyDeletexoxo, rae
Hi Ellie! I just came across a comment you left me on my blog months ago! I'm so sorry I missed it but I'm so glad I found your blog. It's incredible that you live in Korea! I agree that summer can get pretty uncomfortable sometimes - I'm already ready for fall! I'm excited for it to become cozier :) I hope you are having a magical summer despite the heat :) Your blog is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteDiary of a Singer-Songwriter ♥