this sun, those plants <3 beautiful.
It was a fine day!
gosh! i'm obsessed with this photo. so calming
Thank you Niken :D
I love the atmosphere in this picture and the creamy tones. Beautiful!
:D
yum! beautiful photo ;)
Thank you :)
I love it. I can almost imagine the sound.
Haha :D
What a gorgeous photo, the sunlight coming through the window is beautiful.
i can almost feel the warmth of the sun from this photo x
It was a lovely warm day!
Such a beautiful shot!
:))
Cool shot! :)
beautiful :)
It's a good place to have a little rest :)
Yes :)
Dreamy light.http://www.tamarasblend.com/
:)
that is a cute note to this picture! :)http://juulja.blogspot.com/
Thank you Julia :)
what a pretty picture :) I feel all warm looking at it!
Thank you Angie :D
This is kind of perfect and soothing. The warmth is almost coming through the screen of my laptop. :)
Hohoho thank you Louise!
beautiful detail <3
Thank you :D
Your photo has a very nice soothing, warm feel to it :)!
Thank you Mai :)
I love how you post just one simple photo that speaks so much. Beautiful! xo
Thank you Shannon :)
I can hear the sweet potatoes boiling too :"""> the photo for this blog post is perfection! :)xoxo,raehttp://raellarina.blogspot.com/
Haha thank you Rae :))
I love how you describe what's in the background. It adds so much colour to the photo.
Thank you Evelyn!
Love the light you've captured here. The comment almost makes you feel like straining to hear that exact same thing.
Thank you Kelven :)
Really pretty picture:)
Hello!
this sun, those plants <3 beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt was a fine day!
Deletegosh! i'm obsessed with this photo. so calming
ReplyDeleteThank you Niken :D
DeleteI love the atmosphere in this picture and the creamy tones. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete:D
Deleteyum! beautiful photo ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteI love it. I can almost imagine the sound.
ReplyDeleteHaha :D
DeleteWhat a gorgeous photo, the sunlight coming through the window is beautiful.
ReplyDelete:D
Deletei can almost feel the warmth of the sun from this photo x
ReplyDeleteIt was a lovely warm day!
DeleteSuch a beautiful shot!
ReplyDelete:))
DeleteCool shot! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
Deletebeautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteIt's a good place to have a little rest :)
ReplyDeleteYes :)
DeleteDreamy light.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tamarasblend.com/
:)
Deletethat is a cute note to this picture! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://juulja.blogspot.com/
Thank you Julia :)
Deletewhat a pretty picture :) I feel all warm looking at it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Angie :D
DeleteThis is kind of perfect and soothing. The warmth is almost coming through the screen of my laptop. :)
ReplyDeleteHohoho thank you Louise!
Deletebeautiful detail <3
ReplyDeleteThank you :D
DeleteYour photo has a very nice soothing, warm feel to it :)!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mai :)
DeleteI love how you post just one simple photo that speaks so much. Beautiful! xo
ReplyDeleteThank you Shannon :)
DeleteI can hear the sweet potatoes boiling too :"""> the photo for this blog post is perfection! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
rae
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
Haha thank you Rae :))
DeleteI love how you describe what's in the background. It adds so much colour to the photo.
ReplyDeleteThank you Evelyn!
DeleteLove the light you've captured here. The comment almost makes you feel like straining to hear that exact same thing.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kelven :)
DeleteReally pretty picture:)
ReplyDelete