Find a quiet space under the great blue dome, breathe out the bad and observe the good things. I feel the cold spring air with my whole body by stretching left to right as I walk around the green path above many houses, then by peering over the walls I see below a messy grey dog with two cats lying across the floor where the sun meets, there's also an old man sitting outside watching over them while he smokes, far away there's a mountain with sparse green trees; it's the first place I look to see the change of the season. I seek peace from up here, from this distance as I observe the mundane life around me I think, 'life is going by anyway.' I know I am going to miss this place someday, a place where an answer to my problem will be letting out a huge sigh and breathing in the fresh cool air.

You made me wanna go for a long walk, thank you :))
ReplyDeletelovely. like a breath of fresh air. xo
ReplyDeleteHmm, the fresh breeze~
DeleteGive a try :)
ReplyDeleteIf only I could ;)))
DeleteMakes you feel alive.
ReplyDeleteBuckets & Spades
:)
DeleteThat's what I would call 'living in the present'.
ReplyDelete:D
Deletebest medicine
ReplyDeleteYes it is :)
DeleteIt is a great thing to take a deep breath--it's calming and relaxing to take on the world. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my therapy place :D
Deletenicely written, very nicely :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary :))
Deleteit's a beautiful reminder for us to slow down once in while. deep breaths and beauty in nature and other living souls x
ReplyDeleteYes, pause for a little while :)
DeleteThis is lovely - with the nice weather at the moment, this scene feels very real and peaceful!
ReplyDeleteThank you Winnie :))
DeleteThis is beautiful :) I try to go outside and walk everyday and this really reminds me of that!
ReplyDeleteThank you Joyce :))
DeleteI actually love the way you've take something so simple as a clear blue sky and you've made it something really entrancing to look at because of the shades of blue and think about with your words.
ReplyDeleteThank you Meg :DD
Deletei love how observant you are. sometimes we pass our day just consumed with ourselves.. it's nice to stop and see and feel our surroundings.
ReplyDeleteOnce in a while :)
DeleteJust beautiful love, simply beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo
Michaela
http://michaelajeanblog.com
Thank you :)
DeleteMmm, this is so peaceful. Wishing the weather was warm enough here to try this out :) xo
ReplyDeleteThank you, I hope the weather gets warmer for all of us!
DeleteSimply beautiful.
ReplyDeleteTamara's Blend
Sounds lovely. I long for spring in my bones. It's close. So close.
ReplyDeleteIt's so close :D
Deleteahh :)
ReplyDeleteKatrina Sophia Blog
beautiful blog, I'm following♥
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great post. There's something so peaceful about it!
ReplyDeleteBeth x
wwwTheBritishGirl.co.uk
Thank you Beth :)
DeleteI always look forward to seeing your photos and reading your beautiful writing! Such a fabulous post.
ReplyDeleteThank you Emma :3
DeleteA blue sky is the prettiest colour on earth.
ReplyDeleteBest,
-Kati
:D
DeleteBeautiful writing!
ReplyDeleteGeorgia from www.lumublog.com
Thank you Georgia :)
DeleteThis is so beautifully written
ReplyDeleteand yes, sometimes you just need to
take a deep breath...
dearmisscoco.blogspot.de
Thank you Laura :)
DeleteSo peaceful! Oh how I crave a warm, sunny day
ReplyDelete{Teffy's Perks} X
:))
Delete