Grow spiritually. Read more books. Laugh more than ever.
Restrict your ramen intakes. Exercise more. Think positive and write uplifting posts. Stop Worrying. Don't stop believing. Embrace the differences. Pray. Stop complaining. Start appreciating. Express feelings. Spread kindness. Be witty. More Friendly. Be brave. Understand. Accept.
Make this year count. Admit mistakes, and don't repeat. Learn about yourself. Brace your mentality! Forgive than avenge. Don't let the little things occupy your mind. Speak love to the people you love. Realize that life is not always sunny. Be full of fun. Let these be the spells for 2014 and beyond!
These are all great resolutions. Keys to happiness.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for stopping by my blog :)
Thank you :)
DeleteAmazing words x
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Thank you :)
Deletemake this year count. that is perfect, represents all goals and hopes for everyone in one sentence. i hope it will be full of adventures for you xx
ReplyDeleteI hope it'll be good for you too :)
Deletegreat resolutions. Hope you'll succeed to keep them :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary!!
Deleteyou can do it!
ReplyDeleteWe can do it!! Thanks Niken!!!!
DeleteThese are great resolutions! I definitely need to lay off the ramen this year, too...
ReplyDeleteHaha yes! Thank you :)
Deletesuch lovely resolutions!!
ReplyDeletemuch love,
rach xx
[ http://rbanek.blogspot.ca ]
Thank you :D
DeleteI love your whimsical layout, Ellie! Great resolutions! I do need to learn to be more positive, too. All the best to you this 2014! ♡ :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Irene!!! All the best to you too!
DeleteAmen sister! I may just have to steal some of your resolutions and make them my own (if that's okay with you)
ReplyDeleteHaha yes you may, we could have mutual resolutions and goals!
Deletesuch a lovely list! happy new year x
ReplyDeleteThank you, happy new year!!
DeleteMake this year count - I like this one the best. I need to write this somewhere so I can see it everyday. So inspiring. Happy New Year Ellie!
ReplyDeleteThank you Winnie ;))
DeleteYes, these words totally resonate with me. I hope this year can be this way.
ReplyDeleteLet the year be great :)
Deleteso beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThose are honest and lovely resolutions, go Ellie c:
ReplyDeleteXx
Thank you Mei :D
DeleteThis is beautiful. I say yes to all of those things in 2014. May this be a lovely and unforgettable year!
ReplyDeleteThank you, may we all have an unforgettable year :)
DeleteLove this list! So many fun goals to set for yourself! I hope that you have a delightful 2014!
ReplyDeleteThank you Emma, may the year be lovely as you are :D
Deletewell said and inspiring! beautiful goals!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
Deletewell said and very inspiring! a beautiful list!
ReplyDeleteThank you :D
DeleteToo many things that I agree & want to start doing as well for this brand new yr :) Here's to another wonderful start & chances! Happiest New Yr!!
ReplyDeletewww.speakstyleandrock.com
Let the year be awesome for all!
Deletegreat resolutions! hope it's a good year for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jane!
DeleteWhat a perfect way for 2014 to start! Love this idea of laughing more :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
Thank you! Have a great new year :)
DeleteI love your blog the few posts that i have read so far i really enjoy it.
ReplyDeletePatrick Lemon
www.lemonpate.blogspot.com.au
Thank you Patrick!!
DeleteI would love my 2014 to be just like that!
ReplyDeleteThese are all great goals for the year ahead! I love the photo you paired with this post.
ReplyDelete-Courtney
www.alwaysrooney.com
Thank you :)
DeleteThat is one awesome to do list.
ReplyDelete