the rules are:
State 5 random facts,
answer the 5 questions from the person who tagged you,
tag bloggers and tell them you've tagged them,
and ask them 5 questions of your own.
Random Facts
1// I prefer salty chips than cookies.
2// I love rainy days.
3// I smile easily and laugh incessantly.
4// I am curious and creative, I am careful and rigid.
5// I am terribly sensitive when it comes to detecting someone's feelings, but as much I am right there were times I have misunderstood others.
Jane's Question
Q// Where is your Happy Place?
A// Inside a car when it's raining; it is so peaceful.
Q// How do you unwind from a stressful day?
A// Sleeping; nothing solves it best!
Q// What is the one act of kindness that you still remember to this day?
A// I cannot say I have this one great kindness that I remember, maybe those people who had contributed in expanding the food encyclopedia of my mind; perhaps that one teacher who supported me when I told her the bad things happening around me; that friend who thought she could help me with her innocent ideas; or my family who'll be there for me always; my God who had promised and who will not forget me...
Q// What is a cause that is near and dear to you? and why?
A// To be honest I don't have one, I've not contributed to one and I don't have the means to do that just yet. I really want to help others and support meaningful causes once I'm truly independent and responsible.
Q// Share one tip or advice on anything - life, school, work, on living a happy life, etc
A// Understanding is vital and to yield does not mean to lose.
Who Do I Tag?
Anatomia Duszy
Niken
My Questions
1. What would you like to tell your 8 year old self? and what would your 8 year old self tell you?
2. What are the traits that makes the opposite of who you are?
3. Which character (from a book, movie, etc) do you look up to the most?
4. What is your earliest memory?
5. If you could live in one fictitious universe where would you live, and why?
Wow, thank you! :) That's an honor. I'll answer all of it in my next post :)
ReplyDeleteYay, I'll be looking forward then!
Deletethanks for taking the time to answer the questions! and i like your new blog layout!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun, and thank you!
Deleteoh, i love rainy days too. and reading your answers, i think we'll be best friends.
ReplyDeleteHaha of course we can!
DeleteI loved reading all of your answers to these questions! So fun to learn little things about you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Emma :)
DeleteLove posts like these, I am so nosey!
ReplyDeleteThe car is a good answer fro rainy days, I love those long car journeys where it's lashing it down with rain, but you're warm and toasty inside, knowing you're heading somewhere that is warm and toasty too.
Hmm maybe...
I feel better in the car when it rains :)
Delete