I started this blog, it was the night of November 11th when I created this space as a medium of expression. Every posts, short and long, I've made sure it'll remind me the back stories of my life. Most of the early posts were about coping loneliness, because being in your motherland but feeling like a stranger is pretty much self evident; awful. I think I could have went through this a lot easier had I known these: don't fool yourself and call it hope, don't linger around memories and construct visions upon past, because believe me the fortress is bound to fall over.
Since it's the first anniversary, here are some wishes I have for this blog: I wish I get to post regularly, manage to create a satisfying blog layout, and though I like to believe blogging made me better at taking photos with my phone (*starts sobbing*)... I wish for a good camera and surprise you with pixels (and quality)!!
+ I'll tell you something, this isn't my first post. I wonder if anyone saw a post about my sexy tiger-printed leggings with my Minnie mouse pajamas top and a burnt marshmallow skewered on chopstick with a mug of hot chocolate, because that was my real first post.





Happy blog birthday! How I wish I could see your first real post!
ReplyDeletexx, Be || lovefrombe
Thank you so much Belen :3
DeleteHahaha I'm glad you've said that but I think it was wise I had erased it before too late :x
happy blogiversary!
ReplyDeleteThank you Hena :D
DeleteThis was such a sweet and honest post. You sound like a lovely lady and I wish you and your blog the best of luck in the coming days, weeks, months, and years.
ReplyDeleterae of love from berlin
Thank you so much Rae, thank you for wishing the best :))
DeleteHappy anniversary. I love your site. It's simple and sweet. I brighten up when ever I see you've posted something new.
ReplyDeleteJuju, you've just told me the loveliest word of the day!
DeleteThank you so much for enjoying my posts and sharing kind comments :))
Happy blog birthday :) Looking forward to seeing what you have lined up for this place!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jane :33
Deletethe happiest birthday for your blog, lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary, you've been around since the longest time I can remember, thank you for being around my blog, thank you for being a great part of it <3
DeleteHappy blog birthday! It is a wonderful thing to have made it a year with your blog, I hope you have many more fun years on here, and, hey, maybe one day you will get a camera. :)
ReplyDeletetheearththroughalens
Thank you Emma! And yes... One day.... I will have a camera!!
DeleteHAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY ELLIE :D
ReplyDeleteWe accept the pixels with think we deserve hahah I hope you get those you deserve! :P
xx
Thank you Meg!!
DeleteOh no, I'm not sure if I deserve a better pixels,,,,, but! Nothing shall keep me from wishing about it hua hua hua!
happy first blog anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jane!
Deletecongratulations and happy first blog anniversary:) xx
ReplyDeletengvyen.blogspot.com
Thank you Ania!!
DeleteHappy blog birthday lovely lady! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Jennie <3<3
DeleteHappy blog anniversary! These pictures are lovely though you're making me really curious to see your 1st blog post. "Sexy tiger-printed leggings with my Minnie mouse pajamas top" sounds interesting!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog a while back. I'm glad it has led me to yours.
Jo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière
Thank you Jo!
DeleteHaha I've just made it sound better than it really was, actually it was really bad :B
Thank you for visiting Jo :3
Your layout is fine; it would just be nice to see you post a bit more often. Happy Blogversary!
ReplyDeleteI just don't know why but I can never be satisfied with my layouts!
DeleteYou are right, I really wish I could post more often but I feel like I'm gonna be really busy til April :((
Thank you Anouka!!
Happy Blog Anniversary!! How exciting :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Samantha!!!
DeleteHappy blog anniversary! The first year is so exciting! I hope you're around for a long, long time :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Kendel :D
DeleteI'm sorry for my late comment but happy belated blog birthday!! I love your little place here on the internet and look forward to more! (I always enjoy your layout designs so looking forward to that too!) And your phone-pictures are so nice still!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Louise, I can't say how much I appreciate your visits and comments, thank you for being part of Hello, Ellie's first year :33
Deletehappy birthday to your blog. yay!!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/
Thank you Rae!!!
DeleteSo….. happy blog birthday !!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Marta!!
Delete