14.4.14

A Little Rest

I'm going to read some books, I'm going to watch all the movies I wanted to watch, I'm going to eat a lot of ice-creams, and discover new songs, then I'm going to sleep for a long time, because I'm free for few days! 

Yesterday, we took a step towards accomplishment, though if you knew our story you might find it funny, however I am very serious and proud of myself for proving this disbelief of mine as false. I am happy for at least trying something I was afraid of, even if it may be as small as a needle, I'm glad for the attempts I've made to do something that seemed hard and unfitting for me, I'm thankful for choosing something different and for making an effort to prevent myself from regretting, and I am most thankful for not disappointing my self, I learnt that there is no bigger accomplishment than that.

48 comments:

  1. If you are happy with some self progress then it doesn't matter if it's big or small. Any accomplishments or development we make and actually acknowledge must be cause for celebration, surely. You go enjoy your ice cream : )

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma :))
      Yes, I will grab an ice-cream!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photo goes perfectly with a beautiful accomplishment. Overcoming our own fear is the biggest/glorious/bravest accomplishment of all I believe so, Ellie. One day when you face another challenge in life, you will look back and tell yourself that you can overcome anything.

    Thanks so much for sharing your story. It is a great way for me to learn more about you. I find it's crazy that most people (including me at times) judge people we know in real life too quick. We tend to have more sympathy towards people who we don't know in real life which is not fair. I am learning and trying to be more careful and treat my loved ones with more respect and avoid being judgmental towards them. Blogging really helps open my eyes on many areas. Glad we can relate and connect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nelah, I am truly happy to read this comment :)

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better then a bit of free time to catch up on the life you want to live :) Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a good time! and kudos to you for trying. that sounds as a lot! most of us stop before even trying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. do push yourself out of your comfort zone and do something that scares you is a huge accomplishment, in any shape or form. you should be so proud of yourself! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pushing yourself to do things that you're afraid of or intimidated by is always the best accomplishment! They're obviously the hardest things to do, but the most rewarding. Also, I'd do the same things on my days off! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you Jessica, they give the best feelings!

      Delete
  8. Do whatever you want and enjoy it yourself :) you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good plan you have in mind there, enjoy yourself! Congrats on your step forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photography let's follow each other on bloglovn'!
    http://growingpaeonia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy your free days! Sounds like my type of day haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! Free days are amazing! Really cude pic! Enjoy your free time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I might do just that too this weekend: read and sleep a lot, watch tons of movies... sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy your weekend Camila!

      Delete
  14. Congratulations, Ellie! Whatever it was, big or small, if it gives you a great feeling it is big - if you know what I mean :)

    Have wonderful free days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy!! Hope you'll have a lovely weekend :D

      Delete
  15. i remember reading this quote on a calendar somewhere and i still hold it true years later "life begins at the edge of your comfort zone." Congrats on going for it, I'm sure it will be well worth it looking back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tana, it is a very inspiring quote, I will remember it :)

      Delete
  16. Those flowers are beautufil! :) And enjoy yourself every day of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary!! Have a lovely weekend!!

      Delete
  17. Pretty picture! Good job on doing something you're afraid of =)
    I really like your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love have free days! I really like the way you write and you photography!
    Thanks for visiting mine! It was greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a good relaxing weekend! Thank you for your visit!

      Delete
  19. I should be more like you: going out more and discovering the world :) Thanks for commenting on my blog, I am following via GFC ^_^ I was going to comment on your recent post, I am very sorry for the passengers and their family on the boat. That is honestly terrible!

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It is heartbreaking, I only wish for good news :((
      Thank you for your comment Laila :)

      Delete
  20. Great Photos....

    I was wondering if we could follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow you back right away!
    paige
    xxxxxx
    the joys of being paige x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that feeling of freedom! Though when it comes down to it, I rarely ever get to do everything I wanted. Hope you did though! Lovely pic of the blossom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Winnie, I can say I've ate loads of ice-creams!

      Delete
  22. lovely photos you've got here :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!