There's nothing wrong with singing c: These flowers are lovely and gorgeous ^_^ I really should go outside and capture some with my camera! Happy birthday to your mum tomorrow! Xx
What gorgeous smiles! They do put a smile on you face and makes you forget about your worries. How did the seaweed soup turn out? I absolutely love eating it when my Mom cooks it. And Happy Birthday to your Mom!
For the sake of my family and the risk of having no soup for breakfast, I only made the banchans :(( But grandma kindly taught me how to make seaweed soup with beef ^(+++)^
beautiful flowers! I love spring so much and seeing photos like these on others' blogs - really makes my day! hope your mother has a pleasant birthday! www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com
It's amazing how the simple things can cheer you up.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with finding the perfect recipe
xx Carina
Thank you Carina!
DeleteI love this little collection of thoughts and images, my kind of blog post :) x
ReplyDeleteThank you Meg :D
DeleteThere's nothing wrong with singing c:
ReplyDeleteThese flowers are lovely and gorgeous ^_^ I
really should go outside and capture some
with my camera! Happy birthday to your
mum tomorrow! Xx
Thank you very much Mei :D
Deletebeautiful! i wish we had more flowers here!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots! And wishing your mother all the best for her birthday.
ReplyDeleteThank you Anouka!
DeleteI can't wait for it to get warmer for the flowers to bloom! It's snowing again today where I live :(
ReplyDeleteSnowing again!? :((
DeleteI hope the weather gets warm and spring-like soon!!
All the best to your mum :)!
ReplyDeleteThank you :))
DeleteSO beautiful! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Juju :)
DeleteWhat gorgeous smiles! They do put a smile on you face and makes you forget about your worries. How did the seaweed soup turn out? I absolutely love eating it when my Mom cooks it. And Happy Birthday to your Mom!
ReplyDeleteFor the sake of my family and the risk of having no soup for breakfast, I only made the banchans :((
DeleteBut grandma kindly taught me how to make seaweed soup with beef ^(+++)^
Thank you :3
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! And a very happy birthday to you Mum!
ReplyDeleteThank you Nancy!!
Deletesuch pretty flowers. and happy birthday to your mom!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jane :D
DeleteSo prettty! I've never heard of seaweed soup but now I'm intrigued!
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely in my opinion, salty and delicious!
DeleteLate happy birthday to your mom! those flowers, omg <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary, I'm so happy it's spring!
Deletethe fresh blooms of spring are so positive and uplifting! x
ReplyDeleteYes they are <3
DeleteThose flowers are beautiful. Love Spring - so pleased that the Winter months are behind us now.
ReplyDeleteGoodbye to cold grey days!
DeleteThat little gem of a tulip by the roadside would have turned my day around!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your mum, Ellie!
Haha it was a cute surprise! Thank you Evelyn :3
DeleteThis is so lovely!! I've been so excited for spring and now it's here and it's here good! I love the flowers!
ReplyDeleteAh yes! I've been excited for spring because of flowers and they're all over the place!!
DeleteThese are so pretty! Hope your mum had a good birthday and the seaweed soup turned out well :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Jane :)) Unfortunately, I didn't make the soup, but grandma made it and it was good!
Deletebeautiful flowers! I love spring so much and seeing photos like these on others' blogs - really makes my day! hope your mother has a pleasant birthday!
ReplyDeletewww.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com
Thank you Samantha :D
DeleteMmmmm I can smell their sweet scents from here. :) Gorgeous images!
ReplyDeleteHaha :DD
DeleteSo beautiful, I love Spring <3
ReplyDeleteJennie xo | sailorjennie.com
Me too <3
Deletebeautiful photography ellie!
ReplyDeletexx
Katrina Sophia Blog
Thank you Katrina :D
DeleteSuch beautiful pictures. Spring is definitely here =)
ReplyDelete:))
DeleteAMAZING photos! So excited for spring to finally arrive:)
ReplyDeletexx,
Rach
Thank you Rachel!The weather makes me feel happy :D
DeleteYay for cherry blossoms! These are beautiful. They really do make your troubles go away :) xo
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are beautiful. :) I can't wait until spring, it's so cold here now. :( I hope the seaweed soup went well!
ReplyDeleteThere are cherry blossom confetti all over the streets :D
DeleteThis made me NOT craving to go to Japan any less! Favourite tree! Is this in Japan though? Couldn't find any info about where this is !
ReplyDeleteAh!! I'm sorry I should have explained, but this is in Korea :)
Delete