(Buttered fried rice with pickled radishes and beef + Spicy jjeolmyun)
One day we went to SchoolFood for lunch, B ordered fried rice, M and I ordered jjeolmyun, one of my favorite dish made of chewy noodles, assorted vegetables, vinegar and chili paste! Though it tasted good, I realized I shouldn't eat this outside; it's too expensive compared to the homemade one! B's fried rice seemed really really easy to make, I figured even I could make it (hahaha is it April 1st?) If only there's butter in this house, I'd volunteer as chef! but, I'm pretty sure I'll mess up the seasoning part - I always forget to salt and pepper!


Looks tasty!
ReplyDeleteI'm hungry again :l
DeleteOh wow this looks interesting! And yummy, of course.
ReplyDeleteHaha it was delicious :)
Deletethis looks good :)
ReplyDeletehey, i love your new layout (maybe it's not that new, but i haven't gotten around awhile :P)
Haha thank you Niken, it is new (I edited a tinsy bit!)
Deleteah sometimes it's about treating yourself and putting your feet under the table, looks like you both a delicious meal :) x
ReplyDeleteYes it was delicious :)
DeleteOh, wow, this looks absolutely fantastic!
ReplyDelete:))
DeleteI don't eat beef but the food looks great!
ReplyDeletei love korean food so much - but yes, homemade is always good. you can do it i'm sure! x
ReplyDeleteI hope I can, I want to cook well :D
DeleteInteresting. I would love to try these.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice :))
ReplyDeleteYumm looks delish, and I say go for it, try cooking! And please share your recipe if it comes out to be as delicious as this one :)
ReplyDeleteMili
Haha I'll sure do if it does comes out fine!
DeleteOh yummy, this all looks so good! I love Korean food and I definitely need to try lots more different things!
ReplyDeleteThey were all quite nice :)
Deleteit looks so delish :9
ReplyDeletexx,
Mitch♥︎
It was good :D
Delete